His smile just warms my heart. On his birthday I got up to make him pancakes and he came down the stairs just grinning ear to ear since it was birthday. I hope I don't forget his sweet little face. For his special day he opened presents and chose On the Border for lunch. He didn't have a party this year, but we celebrated some more when we went to the Pointe Hilton for the weekend.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Happy Birthday Joshua!
Josh had a birthday shout hurray! Josh was so excited to turn 4 years old. He's still a small guy weighing in at 28lbs and only 38 inches tall. He can't wait to grow so he can ride more rides at disneyland and go on the slide at the Pointe. Sometimes its hard to think Josh is only 4, because we mostly have the same expectations for him as we do for Ethan. He bathes and dresses himself and is responsible for chores each day. Josh loves to play golf, and is quite good. He's going to preschool this year and is practicing letter sounds and writing his name.
His smile just warms my heart. On his birthday I got up to make him pancakes and he came down the stairs just grinning ear to ear since it was birthday. I hope I don't forget his sweet little face. For his special day he opened presents and chose On the Border for lunch. He didn't have a party this year, but we celebrated some more when we went to the Pointe Hilton for the weekend.
His smile just warms my heart. On his birthday I got up to make him pancakes and he came down the stairs just grinning ear to ear since it was birthday. I hope I don't forget his sweet little face. For his special day he opened presents and chose On the Border for lunch. He didn't have a party this year, but we celebrated some more when we went to the Pointe Hilton for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hooray!! happy birthday joshua!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Joshua!
ReplyDelete