Well she weighs in at 16lbs and is 26inches tall. She weighs more than her brothers ever did at this age. Her 6 month old clothes are getting way too small and I seriously need to go shopping for her next size. While certainly being sweet our Avery still doesn't sleep through the night or take long naps. I would say there is improvement though from last month. She will actually sleep pretty well if she is snuggled next to someone in our bed. So that's exactly where she is on days after I work.
Avery is likes to play with toys and whatever she can put up to her mouth. She sits pretty well without support and rolls but not all the time. She just really doesn't like getting stuck on her belly. We've been trying to feed her solids for about 6 weeks now and she just doesn't like food. I started with cereals, and then veggies and even tried fruits and she just acts like you are trying to gag her the whole time. Sometimes we make her choke down some solid food but alot of days I don't even bother since she really hates it. I'll have to post a video later, but so far no luck with foods.
Here are a few pics of our sweet angel:
We have that same bathtub:) She is getting so big and I just love her chunky legs. She is going to outweigh Brendon pretty soon here. Brendon didn't like baby food either for a long time and when he finally would eat it, he wouldn't be great at eating, wouldn't eat veggies, and just didn't want to eat it--so it's not that much of a surprise he is in the 5th percentile for weight.
ReplyDelete