Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer is Fun!

Last month I was not too excited for summer to come, I was thinking about the heat and going back to work. While both of those things are still happening we have filled my days off of with lots of fun summer activities. We have our kids movie at the theater on Wednesday mornings. Even if its not a movie we are dying to see, its fun to take my kids to the theater and Avery has been so good during the movie. Next we have our summer reading program at the library, the boys get so excited to earn the prizes. These next two weeks we have swim lessons almost every night. I sit and watch my boys bob up and down in the water, they are always looking to see if mom is watching their moves. It just warms my heart to see them having fun. And finally at the end of the month we are going to San Diego for some beach fun and Legoland!
When I was a kid I dreaded summer too, it seemed so long and boring. But it now it seems my summer days with my kids are already flying by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment