I stumbled upon some pics downloaded from Michael's phone that I hadn't seen before and thought I would share them on the blog.
First a pic of Michael on his quad because its probably his favorite and I never give him much face time on here.

This is Avery at her first doctor's apt when she was a few days old.

It think this was the same day when we stopped to feed her before driving the rest of the way home. My sweet girl has already changed so much.

This is me in labor having contractions. A few minutes later we found out that I was already dilated to a 7 but it was not her head trying to come out.

Joshua loving chocolate icecream just like his mom. Ahhhh Baskin Robbins.
too fun! i love finding forgotten pictures like that! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Thanks for sharing =D
ReplyDelete