Avery is 2 months old and growing everyday. She went to the doctor this past week and weighed in at 10lbs 6oz and 22 1/2 inches, about 50th percentile in both. She's bigger than the boys were at this point but I guess she started bigger. She had to get her 2 month shots too, and when she started her "I'm in pain" cry it brought tears to my eyes. I know I'm a big baby I can give another kid shots but cry when my kids get them.
She still doesn't sleep at night very well but she treats us during the day with some smiles that make it all worth it.

She also just started liking being under her activity mat, grandma and grandpa barnum bought her.
She is just darling! Thanks for sharing the super cute pictures, I love the smile on that first one!
ReplyDeleteI love the new main blog pic of the kids!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is 2 months old already. Looking cute.
ReplyDelete