Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rhett's Pregnancy

Going into this pregnancy I of course planned on documenting everything and taking pictures so that I could look back later and remember. Did that happen? well no not really : ) Life gets busy and before you know it, the baby is here. Here are just a few of the pics I took during my pregnancy. Everything went well, I got a big belly quick like I usually do and it got hard towards the end to carry it around. I was able to keep working right up to the end, even though my blood pressure and swelling started to rise the last couple of weeks. We found out the baby was a boy by 15 weeks and had several ultrasounds showing us so. Rhett was breech from about 25 weeks and of course stayed that way too.
18 weeks

25 weeks

31 weeks on my birthday

Almost 36 weeks, and the last pic I got of my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment