Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Outfit

Wednesdays are Ethan's favorite day of the week because he has PE and after school gym games. He has a special outfit that he wants to wear every Wednesday because it is athletic and "makes him run faster." I try to remember to get it washed every week by Wednesday but sadly today it was still in the dirty clothes pile and he had to wear something else to school.


Here he is in his outfit last Wednesday. 

 
A couple of days out of the week I make no nintendo days, which  breaks my boys' hearts because they love their nintendo games.  Last week Ethan was very upset and said he had nothing to do.  So I sent him into our activity cupboard to find something.  He found a big book of construction paper, and one thing Ethan loves almost as much as nintendo is a "project" as he calls it.  So he called me downstairs to show me what he was calling "paper mania!"  Sigh, I hope these kids never grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment