It is so much fun getting to spend one on one time with your kids. We try to do a couple of special dates with Mom or Dad a few times a year. Last month I took Ethan to a Suns game which I need to find my pic of so I can post it. So I decided to take Joshua out for something too. We decided to go to a movie and dinner. We just got a quick dinner and then went to see the Lorax in 3D. Josh ate a ton of popcorn and really enjoyed the movie. Joshua was so enjoyable to be with, with his constant smile and fun personality.
He didn't squeeze in a nap before we left, so of course he fell asleep in the car ride to the theaters.
There was only one other group of people in our theater on a Tuesday night so we got to sit wherever we wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment