Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentines!

We had a good Valentines Day. I decided I wanted to do 7 days of Valentines and give my family a little valentine each day for 7 days leading up to Valentines. None of the gifts were big just a little treat or something to play with but the boys loved it and woke each morning with anticipation of what their valentine would be that day. On Valentines Day we had to go to our classes that are on Tuesday nights and then we came home to hang out with Daddy for a little bit before bed. For me for Valentines Day, Michael and the kids made a poster that said in turn for 7 days of valentines that I gave them they were going to give me 7 days of relaxation by cooking dinner and doing chores for the next week.
The boys playing with small etch a sketches they got for Valentines.

Avery really enjoying a marshmallow heart she got for Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment