Monday, January 2, 2012

Goodbye 2011

2011 has been a good year.  Our family certainly has been blessed.  Our biggest event of the year was the welcoming of sweet Avery into our family, she is just what I needed in life and I am enjoying getting to be a mother all over again.
We only went on a few trips this year:  San Diego and St. George over the summer, and Ft. Irwin in Nov.  But we did get to have family in town when Avery was born and for her blessing.
I enjoyed my 3 month maternity leave from work and only wish it could have been longer.  I am now back to working at Mayo and preparing to start another part time job as a clinical instructor for ASU.  Michael is still working for the IRS, and lucky for us he was able to transfer to a closer office this year and cut his commute in half.  Ethan is doing great in 1st grade and Josh attends the same preschool Ethan did a few years ago.  Overall a good year for the Barnums.

No comments:

Post a Comment