The Barnum family had a wonderful Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve Eve, we took the kids to see Arthur Christmas which was really cute. The boys enjoyed it and Avery did not sit for the movie at all which was to be expected. On Christmas Eve we were home all morning while I made food and then in the evening we went to my brother Aaron's house for dinner. After we got home we read Luke 2 and talked about Savior's birth. The kids opened their Christmas pajamas, tracked Santa on the computer and excitedly got in their beds. I had told the kids we could not get up an earlier than 5am, expecting them to wake around 6 but, 4:55 in the morning we could hear them buzzing around their room. So we all went downstairs and opened our gifts and ate breakfast. We went to church and then left from their to travel up to Grandma Connie's for the rest of the day. We were exhausted by the end of the day and ready to relax.

Josh got to see Santa at his preschool party and bring home a little stocking of gifts.
Christmas Eve in their pajamas and with stuffed bears our neighbor gave them.
I always like to get a picture once everything is set up for the morning. I love going to bed Christmas Eve knowing in a few hours our kids get to enjoy the magic of Christmas.
Avery needed a few treats to keep her going early in the morning. We probably should have let her keep sleeping but I didn't want her to miss out.
The boys played lots of games on Christmas, Josh with his new leappad and Ethan on his DS. They also got to steal Mom's new ipad a few times to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment