Sunday, November 27, 2011

Avery 9 Months


My names: Mommy's girl, Abes, Maggie Moo, Avery
My skills: I crawl, I pull up on things to stand, I use my fingers to pick up food, I say "dada"
My vices: I put absolutely everything in my mouth, mom often searches my cheeks to find fur balls, plastic bits, paper, magnetic balls; I absolutely throw a fit when you try and change my diaper mom and dad usually have to double team me; I absolutely love ice cream but turn into a crazy monster the second you stop feeding it to me


Our sweet girl is already getting so old. This is one of my favorite ages because they are learning so many new tricks each day. Avery is fun to have around. She hasn't gone for her check up yet but I think she weighs just over 20lbs, which is bigger than her brothers were at 1 year old. She's growing out of her 9month old clothes, and needs to move in to 12month :(

3 comments:

  1. Avery is getting so big, I can't believe it! She is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! happy 9 months big girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I think Brendon is just over 20 lbs. She's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete