Our sweet Avery girl is already 8 months old! I love all of the new things she is learning but sometimes I just want her to stop so I can enjoy my baby for a little while longer. She weighs in at about 18lbs now. As you can see in the picture she gets up on her hands and knees but doesn't quite have forward action yet.
She sleeps a little better these days. She still gets up in the middle of the night twice, but she'll take 2-3 naps during the day now. I play a lullaby CD for her and she'll usually sleep for about 1 hour.
Her next challenge is eating food. She's still not big on solids and just really doesn't like to eat off a spoon. She still nurses great but now doesn't like to drink a bottle for Mom. She only has one bottom tooth, but this month I need to start making her eat some real food!
I can't believe she is 8 months old already! Glad that she is now sleeping better for you.
ReplyDelete