Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Pics!

I didn't know what else to title this post, since it really is just more pics of Avery. You just can't help taking lots of pictures when you have a new baby.




This outfit is the first outfit I bought when we knew we were having a baby. I was dreaming of a sweet little girl in our family and now she's finally here.


This is Mom when she's gives up in the early morning hours. One sure fire way to get Avery to sleep is to snuggle her next to me.


Avery loves hanging out with Dad when he's home. She's growing each day, holding her head and just starting to crack a smile when you talk to her.

2 comments:

  1. in that first picture, she looks just like josh! and she is holding her head up so well already! good job baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SWEET!!! I love the one of you and her snuggling together! That's my favorite part of parenthood - the SNUGGLIN'!! :)

    And I totally get what you mean about the blog titles. Sometimes, having to name posts is a pain for me. I was never good at naming anything - titles for papers in school, pets, I even second-guess my names for my kiddos all the time. haha! :) Keep taking and posting those pictures! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete