Avery has been a really good baby, she likes to be held but overall doesn't fuss too much. She is a good nurser and at her four day old apt she weighed 7lbs 4oz already passing up her birth weight. When you have a new baby you like to take lots of pictures and show them to everyone, so I'll try and pace my self but there are too many cute ones to include.
Lovin on her daddy.
Of course we had to do a little photo shoot, when we were home all day by ourselves with no where to go. She's just so cute I can't help myself.
Yay! I love the pictures. It's so sweet to hear that Josh and Ethan love Avery so much =D
ReplyDeleteHow cute. I love the first and last ones of her "photo shoot".
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious! I want to cuddle her again! :D
ReplyDelete