I can't believe Christmas is already over. You wait for it all year and then the time just flys by. We had a good christmas and were able to do most of the fun activities and visits that we wanted to.
A few days before Christmas we went to visit Grandpa Cole and Grandma Mary (I guess for the boys this would be their great-grandparents). Their Sun City community had some train exhibits and a Santa Claus to visit.
A few days before Christmas we went to visit Grandpa Cole and Grandma Mary (I guess for the boys this would be their great-grandparents). Their Sun City community had some train exhibits and a Santa Claus to visit.
This me and my brother Aaron, who was very excited to see everyone for Christmas.
Michael and I, and yes I am starting to swell and have fat face.
The boys ate with all the other kids out in the front yard on blankets.
After we got home the boys opened just a few presents. They opened their Christmas jammies from us, so they could be ready for Santa to come. Then we let them open a gift from Grandma Connie. She made them some stuffed doggies to sleep with.
Finally with the reindeer food put outside and our Christmas jammies on it was time to go to sleep and wait for Santa Claus to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment