A week ago friends from Church, Courtney and Natalie threw Avery a baby shower. Yeah girl stuff! Here is a pic of some of the ladies playing games.

Here are all the sweet gifts she got, and yes I still need to wash and organize everything. She got lots of cute clothes in different sizes and a few blankets and burp clothes.

She also got this adorable hair accessory holder to hang up on the wall. It had lots of headbands and flower clips to get me started.

Here is the changing table/dresser Michael got from craigslist and the diaper cake from the shower.

Now a few belly pics. Avery is 34 weeks so we are getting closer. My weight is more than it was with Joshua at the end but I guess that's what I get from eating lots of holiday goodies for the past few months. My blood pressure is up too but my doctor isn't very concerned. My doctor also isn't talking about inducing me at 38weeks anymore. This is leaving me very anxious that she's going to decide to come quickly like Joshua and I'm going to give birth on the side of the road with no meds or docs. I guess we'll see, she's a little higher up than my boys so maybe she's planning on staying in a little longer. Michael and I are already joking that she's going to be 8 or 9lbs instead of little, like her brothers were. The doctor thinks she is already around 5lbs so if I go into labor he'll just let me deliver. Maybe 1 or 2 more weeks and I'll be totally ready for that. The weight of my belly is killing my back and my pelvis especially at work. I think you forget how miserable you feel the last month of pregnancy!


6 more weeks?!! baby avery, you are getting SO big! leslie, you look great. and what fun getting all that pink girlie stuff. :)
ReplyDelete