Sunday, May 11, 2014

More Rhett Pics!

I'm always a month or two behind on posting pictures on my blog : / So Rhett is already much bigger than these pictures. It makes me sad that my sweet boy is growing so fast...




Our four kids!


I couldn't resist trying to pose Rhett for a few pictures, all that sweet baby skin is just so soft. This is him when he turned 1 month old.


2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie Leslie, our boys are growing way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love checking up on your family. Rhett looks so squeezable and kissable. Dale has yet to have another friend like Mike, and when ever he comes up with a fantastic idea, I point out that he's doing the Mike voice. Oh, and you always come up in a conversation about the game Risk ; ). We miss you guys. See you some year when we all get back to visit.

    ReplyDelete