Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sea World

We have never taken the kids to Sea World and my work had discount tickets, so we went twice while we were in San Diego. I didn't bring my camera in the 2nd day so I only have a few pics. We had a great time though, it was more fun than I expected. There are quite a few rides now, play areas for the kids and the shows were a lot of fun!

Before we got into the park Avery kept asking to hold a pink baby dolphin, we only found a pink whale  but she loves it and now carries it around everywhere.



We always sat in the soak zone for the shows and enjoyed a few good splashes!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun at Sea World. We took the boys there last summer and they had a good time. This year it will be Legoland and they keep asking about it even though it is a month away!

    ReplyDelete