Monday, March 4, 2013

Just Playing

February was a good month for us. I didn't work too many days this month so I had lots of time to play with the kids. I took Avery to the park a few times for a picnic, and since the weather has been nice the boys have been able to play outside too.




Ethan was dying to play at the park after school since his girlfriend was going to be there.

Josh is pro these days at riding his bike with no training wheels.

I just love my girl, she's a lot of work but sure looks sweet with her crazy hair!

Helping Mom juice lemons from our tree.

1 comment:

  1. It's been such beautiful weather lately. Also we juiced your lemons after the wedding and made homemade lemonade and I froze some in ice cubes for later. So perfect. Thank you! Every lemon at the wedding was from your tree. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete