Our second day in Hawaii we woke up early ready to go, which was good because we needed to drive up to the North Shore to go to the temple. We got to do a session in the beautiful Laie temple.
The rest of our day was just open to do whatever. Michael really wanted to do some surfing, I just wanted to explore and maybe play on the beach for a bit. The problem was we drove past some beaches that looked like they had some surfing going on but we didn't see places to rent surf boards close by and we didn't have a way to carry one on our rental car. Where we found surf boards to rent the water was pretty placid and not good for surfing. I should have planned out a better opportunity for Michael to surf, but this a picture of sad Michael with no waves to try and catch.
We did get to go Matsumotos for shaved ice and it was a yummy as I had remembered it being.
That night back in Waikiki we ate a Viet place to enjoy some of our favorite Pho Tai. There was certainly not a shortage of Asians or Asian places in Waikiki.
We walked along the beach back to our hotel that night, I always love the beach at night!
No comments:
Post a Comment