Yesterday we splurged on getting a 3D ultrasound done. I know to most people they look really weird and not like a cute baby, but I thought it was so neat to actually see her. We got a DVD of her moving around, stretching and yawning just like newborns do. Here are a few of the still pics we got from it. Her little face doesn't have much baby fat on it yet, but she really looks like my Joshua when he was born.

She was doing all sorts of acrobat moves, here she pulled her knees into her chest and then kicked them straight out at the ultrasound probe.
How cute! The first thing I thought when I saw that first picture was, she looks like JOSHY! I'm excited to see you guys in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteI think she looks just like you and Ethan... totally adorable!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Thanks for sharing =D
ReplyDelete