Friday, October 22, 2010

Our Avery!

I had another ultrasound on Monday, again the baby was super active. I don't even have any good ultrasound pics to share because they are blurred by movement. My doctor says he is sure it is a girl, we got to see the 3 little lines on the ultrasound a few times and definitely didn't see any boy parts at all. I left feeling excited but maybe a still hesitant about having a girl finally but the next four months will go fast and I need to start planning if a girl is going to join our family. We will name her Avery, since that is a name we have had picked out for several years.


I don't have any super recent photos of my belly, but here is one at 18weeks when we went to Schnepp farms. I have gained 10 pounds so far which is good for me, but my appetite has really started to kick in lately. This baby loves jalapenos, salty and sour foods, which is different than with my boys. With them I ate ice cream and cherries a lot.


7 comments:

  1. oh. my. GOODNESS!!! So very exciting! Congratulations! Girls are so fun to dress up and shop for! ;) We have lots for you to borrow, if you'd like. I'd give it to you if I was positive that we were done having kids. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention: I was going to ask you if you'd had another ultrasound yet when I saw you outside a little bit ago, but thought I should check your blog first to see if you'd posted it already. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray! that is SO exciting! :) congratulations! you look great, by the way! keep up with the belly pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Congrats! Can't wait to meet little Avery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You are so cute and lucky you for only gaining 10 lbs! Carina was mad she didn't get to see you the other day when you came to pick up Ethan because she wanted to see your belly. She is cute and funny like that and loves pregnant ladies bellies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. avery is such a cute name!! will she have a middle name too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy for you [and I was sure my feeling was right]. She'll fit in just perfect. The boys will just love her, and we will too.

    ReplyDelete