Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spoiled Boys

My boys are so spoiled but I just can't help myself. They are growing up so quickly and soon they won't want to hang out with their mom. We love doing fun things. I am just not good at staying at the house....but then later I complain that I never have any days to relax at home. This summer we are: going to the movies on Mondays, a good deal of 50cents a movie couldn't pass that one up, doing the reading program at the library and attending story time when we can, going to the gym a few times a week, and swim lessons on Fridays. Here are some pics from swim lessons. We go to the Hubbard school, a little more pricey than others but the indoor pools are sooooo nice. They also offer family swim time on Fridays after our lessons.






And this is what happens when it is time to leave the pool.


1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun! We've been taking our boys to swim classes too and they love it.
    I agree with you when you say they won't want to hang out with mom very long. When Brian walks in the door, some days, it's like I don't exist anymore! I'm glad they love their daddy but I know the day will come when hugs and kisses from mommy aren't cool.
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete