Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12/16/09

I have not updated my blog for a while, I am just not good at commenting on my life when I know other people will read it, so sorry. Our family has been just keeping up with life and getting ready for Christmas. Ethan is so ready for Christmas morning, he's says he can't wait another day for his presents. Christmas for him seems like it will never come, but for me the Christmas season is going to come and go all too quickly. Joshua is also excited for Christmas and loves looking at decorations and lights everywhere, although I don't think he realizes that there will be presents on Christmas morning.

Here are couple of our Christmas photos, the boys had fun decorating the tree. We also went out to Temple Lights and enjoyed teaching our boys about the true meaning of Christmas.





Michael's Grandpa Muir past away last month, and we were able to go up to Utah for the funeral. It was a lovely funeral and our boys behaved so well at all of the events. They were always walking around with their reverent arms.


1 comment: